


One of the most amazing things about living in Idaho while in school is the beautiful scenery that surrounds Rexburg. Outside of school, Idaho is one of the prettiest places I have ever been. Cragen and I love to go hiking in different places and we use nature to take a break from the stress of school. Some of the places we have been lately are: mesa falls, teton dam, yellowstone, "R" mountain, warm river, snake river, targee forest, and more. Even just going on a drive and seeing the beautiful mountains while listening to country music is something that we love to do. I am grateful for the oppoutunity I have to be in Idaho for school. I never realized how beautiful this place was untill I stopped, took a break from the stress, and let myself relax. Im grateful that Cragen and I enjoy doing these things together, because it is one of our similarities that we can share and make memories with as we go to see different places.
Hey Jen, I love that you are blogging!! I love seeing all your pictures on here, the scenery is so pretty too. Keep it up now...well school first, and than blogging right?
ReplyDeleteLove the blog! Now we can be blogging buddies!
ReplyDeleteJEN!!! I love the blog!! Gosh yours is so freaking cute! I really really miss you!!!!!! Love you bestie!!!
ReplyDeleteWe so agree with your opinion about Idaho. It is a beautiful state & we are glad that we get to visit you there from time to time.
ReplyDelete