Cragen and I have been married for 10 months now, since Novemeber second. It has been a quick ten months! I cant belive it has almost been a year. We have been through alot from trying to get school finished to working together to make money in between school. Here are some things that I love about Cragen:-He does not get stressed
-He baby talks to me and it makes me laugh every time
-He loves to go do adventurous things outdoors
-He loves sports
-He loves my family as well as his family
-He wants children and is excited for that time to come
-He has a testimony
-He loves me even when I am being a complete jerk =)
-He has goals for how he wants to provide for our family
-He is dang cute
And I could go on. I know I am not the person who really says things things alot, I usually keep this mushy stuff to myself, but I love him so much. Like all marriages, the good times are good, the hard times are hard, but through it all, the good times always win. (I wonder if he will ever get on this blog and read this?) Just like Keith Urban says "for worse or for better, we're better together." And just like Tim McGraw says, "I need you like a needle needs a vein." (I know, that one is kinda graffic). Im so glad the crush that I had ever since I was 11 years old turned into the man that I married...who would have thought? I am still amazed that really happened. I am excited to see where life is going to take us......I am strapped in tight for the ride, on the front seat of the marriage roller coaster =) (get used to these lame metaphors).
I love you Crago my eggo.
Awesome Blog Jenna.. being married is pretty great huh?!!It fun keeping up you you guys so far away!
ReplyDelete