Sunday, November 15, 2009

Babies Everywhere!


I have got to say, I am going a little crazy right now, Cragen and me both actually. Everywhere we go, everything we do, and almost everything we see now is either a baby or something about babies! There are babies coming to classes, babies in the grocery store, babies in my ward, babies in my dreams, babies everywhere! I guess its true that when you start thinking about something it starts popping up more! I love it, and I want to squeeze every baby I see! (that sounds creepy, Im not creepy I promise). Last night at stake conference there was an adorable baby boy with a mohawk who was laughing and smiling at us and Cragen turned to me and said "I want a baby!" Well thats good, because we are having one in 8ish months! Yehaw! Well, this is all for now, I am baby crazy and will be for the rest of my life!

(The picture is my baby nephew, Landry Todd Collins. Look at him.....doesnt he just makes you melt? I hope you doint mind Amy, I needed a baby pic for this one! Loves!)

2 comments:

  1. You are so cute! I don't know mind if you steal pictures of my adorable Landry, I just hope that your baby is as good as he is! LOL! Can't wait to see you guys soon.

    ReplyDelete