
This last week has been somewhat of a challenge trying to get my schoolwork done and take care of Carter at the same time. He has been going through a phase where he needs attention, because he has been lacking it I guess....wait, what? (Actually, Mr. Carter, its my studies that have been lacking attention). Cragen and I have to play with him most of the day because he will cry and talk back to us if we are not looking at him. But the very second we look at him he starts to smile, laugh, and wiggle like crazy. What is up with that! Don't get me wrong, its adorable and so much fun, but I do not know how I will pass all my classes if he continues to do this everyday. I guess I will just hope and pray for the best. Like Elder Uchdorf said this morning in conference, we need to make room and time for the most important things, and to me that is Carter. There is no way that I am going to let these cute moments go. Before I know it, Carter will not need us looking at him in order for him to be happy. So I am going to take advantage of it now and just pray that I have enough common sense in me to pass my tests and graduate =)
No comments:
Post a Comment