Monday, October 11, 2010

Weekends


We love weekends! We live for the weekends. It feels good to feel like you dont have to do any homework...cough, actually, I had a ton to do but I just cant get myself to do it with Mr. Carter being so cute and all. Every weekend we usually go do something fun! This weekend we went to Idaho Falls and got some things at Target, saw puppies at Sportmans Wearhouse (Cragen's favorite store), went to Olive Garden for dinner, and then walked around the Idaho Falls temple. The grounds are GORGEOUS! There are flowers everywhere. It makes me sad to think that possibly any day now those beautiful flowers could get covered up by freezing cold, disgustingly wet snow! Anywhoo, Carter loved the temple. He even looked at it for about 30 seconds before turning away (we like to think of it as he remembers it from before he was born....In know, cheesy, right?). I love my family. I cant wait to graduate so that I wont have to worry about school work so we can do more of these kinds of things together! Oh ya, I have decided to walk in December. I think it would make me feel more accomplished and like I have actually graduated college. Hup! Carter is awake now! Talk at 'cha later!

No comments:

Post a Comment