Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Another Trip to Mesa Falls

Two Saturdays ago we went to our favorite place in Idaho: Mesa Falls. It is the prettiest waterfall I have ever seen! Cragen and I go here all the time with friends, family, or by ourselves. So since Carter had not seen it yet, we decided it was time to take him! Mr. Carter loved being outside! His eyes got huge when he saw the big water fall. I think he is going to be an outside person just like Cragen and I. We also went to feed the fish with Carter and a spot near this water fall. Cragen was disappointed that Mr. Carter was not able to throw the bread to the fish. I had to explain to him that babies cant do that yet. He was sad and continued to be until he saw a huge trout.

Going a little off topic: Mr. Carter loves his daddy. I am so amazed at how Cragen can calm him down so quickly when he cries. Its a gift Cragen has because he is so clam and easy going! It's a blessing to me because I sometimes need a break and Cragen is perfectly fine with taking Carter for a while. Im grateful to have a husband who helps me and has such a relaxed attitude when things get a little crazy. Here are a few pictures of them at Mesa Falls.

No comments:

Post a Comment