Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Our Little Boy

Sorry about the 3 month break! Its hard to keep up with this blog when I'm out of school and have plenty of time on my hands....wait, what? Anywoo....Here is our baby. It is a BOY if you have not heard the news yet! We are so excited and Cragen is thrilled to have a little hunting and fishing buddy! The pregnancy is going pretty well now! The sickness is not as frequent, but the stomach stretching stage has started and it feels so weird! I am about 5 months now and my stomach has finally popped out! I have felt the baby kick a few times, but not too often, so I am so excited to feel that more! My due date got moves to July 11th, which is 5 days earlier than it was at first. I make sure to sing some country music to him everyday so that he knows a little bit of how his life will be like when he gets out, and I take him exercising almost everyday! This little one has an appetite, and for the past week I have been eating like crazy! Thats alright though because I know he needs to grow into a big healthy boy (well, the junk food is not too healthy, haha). As for a name, well, Cragen and I are on completely different continents when it comes to picking out a name. He likes names I hate and vice versa. So it looks like the name will be chosen the scene of the labor and delivery room, and hopefully my name will win since I just pushed him out of me. We will see about that! Well, its been fun! Hopefully I will get another post in before the baby is born!

1 comment:

  1. That's so exciting your having a boy. :) I'm so happy for you guys

    ReplyDelete