
So, I lied. I no longer really like the names that I posted on our final roster, particularily Tegan and Averyn. I know I got some people excited, but I just am not really liking these names anymore. (Kylan is ify to me but Cragen talks about "little Kylan" everyday, so I think that one is staying).
Maybe its because I write them on all my notebooks all day long throughout all my boring classes, just like I used to write my husbands name over and over when we were dating and all the way up untill we finally got married (can I get an amen to that ladies? I know you did it too).
But it is ok because I am pregnant, so I am allowed to change my mind, often. So, sorry to dissapoint those who have been losing sleep over what the final names of our kids will be, but you will have to wait it out longer. I may not even post any more options because I will probably change my mind again. Lets just say that I have a few in mind, I just need to convince Cragen of them ;)
Maybe its because I write them on all my notebooks all day long throughout all my boring classes, just like I used to write my husbands name over and over when we were dating and all the way up untill we finally got married (can I get an amen to that ladies? I know you did it too).
But it is ok because I am pregnant, so I am allowed to change my mind, often. So, sorry to dissapoint those who have been losing sleep over what the final names of our kids will be, but you will have to wait it out longer. I may not even post any more options because I will probably change my mind again. Lets just say that I have a few in mind, I just need to convince Cragen of them ;)
('Why the snowman' you may ask? Why Not! Happy December 1st!)
Ok...here's my advice. If you must find out what you are having before it is born, than at least keep your names a secret. I never confirmed a name until a few weeks before the kids are born, all of them have been that way!!
ReplyDeleteI like the name Payton! I think you Dad said that name.
ReplyDeleteAmen!! I totally scribble Adam's name and my name with my future last name on it. Haha. Good luck with picking baby names! I can't wait to do that.
ReplyDeletehaha your so funny Jenna. At least you have some names in mind. I can't think of any. lol
ReplyDelete