
I absolutely love this picture! He looks so cute looking up at me with the bubbles all around him! G'ma and G'pa Collins bought him these bubbles when they came last week and he loves them!

Today I let him feed himself some banana, apple, and cheese chunks that I cut up for him. It was so hard to fight the urge not to clean him every 2 seconds! I hate food messes.....ugh they are so gross! I know it is going to get a lot dirtier soon, so I should probably try harder to get over the fact that I am going to have a messy baby once he starts feeding himself all the time.

Oh, and I died my hair. It doesn't look that much different, but I like it. And Carter still recognizes me so its a win-win! I just was feeling frumpy, and its amazing how a little thing like dying your hair can make you feel a little bit better about life! Now my roots match the bottom of my hair, and life is good again!
No comments:
Post a Comment