Friday, December 10, 2010

One More Week........


It's a little hard to take in because it seems like yesterday I was living in the dorms for my first college semester. But as weird as it sounds, a week from today I will graduate with a BS in Psychology. At times I feel like I am completely ready, like when Mr. Carter wants to play with me but I'm stuck writing a 12 page paper. At other times I'm not ready at all, like when I think about having to stay home everyday not knowing what else to do besides homework that I wont have anymore. Maybe I will just have to do some of Cragen's.....haha, kidding of course. I'm not sure I'm ready for the stay at home mom thing, but I guess I will never know unless I try. I know it will be so much fun being at home to see Mr. Carter start crawling, talking, eating solid foods, and more. I am just concerned about what else I will do when I get bored since I cant sew or do crafts like most mothers can! Everyone keeps telling me I will find something to do, and I sure hope they are right. I am not one for being bored and cooped up in the apartment for too long. As pessimistic as this sounds, I really am grateful to graduate. I feel very accomplished and that I have gained so much knowledge that I never would have gained otherwise. I am also grateful that I will be able to be at home with Carter and give him all my attention. I feel way too young to graduate, but ready or not it's happening on December 17!

No comments:

Post a Comment