
A week and a half ago my parents came up to see us. They came up to see Carter and "relax," but ended up helping us move on the next day (we were actually supposed to move the next week)! I was so grateful for their help. It was so hard moving with Carter, but they helped us pack, move, and unpack in a day! We would have never been able to do it ourselves the next week because I had 4 tests, Cragen had 3 tests, and we still would have had to clean the apartment we moved from! I am so grateful for my parents and their help. They don't realize how much they do for us!
While they were here, however, we did get to do some fun things. We went to Idaho Falls to Cafe Rio, Sportsmans Warehouse, looked at Elk, and went swimming! That's right, we took Carter swimming for the first time at the hotel my parents were staying at. I was afraid that he was not going to like it because he HATES baths, but he loved it! He looked at the water and started kicking his feet a little bit! I am so glad he liked it, and I hope that he will stay that way. My parents come again in a little less than a month for my graduation so we will try the swimming again and hopefully he will still like it! I am hoping he will be a swimmer like his mom and uncles!
No comments:
Post a Comment